- Enter the IP address of the remote host in "Host Name (or IP address)" field.
Default port is 22, if you have not changed it during SSH server setup.
- You can enter a name in the field under "saved sessions", and click "Save", so you can use the setting next time without typing everything again.
- Click "Open" to connect to the remote host.
- If you are first-time connecting to the server, you will see this alert. Click "Yes.
- If you see this again in the future, it means something has changed.
(e.g. IP address of the remote host) You should pay attention if the change is normal.
- Enter "username", hit [ENTER].
- Enter "password" (or use a SSL key), hit [ENTER].
- If you see
# waiting for your input, you should have signed-in successfully.
- To disconnect, type "exit" and hit ENTER.
You've successfully subscribed to theMatrixDev
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to theMatrixDev
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Unable to sign you in. Please try again.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.
Success! Your billing info is updated.
Billing info update failed.