Install zipped add-on on KODI (former XBMC)
- Download the add-on file
Free television channel of Hong Kong
If it is on Github, find the green button and choose "Downoad ZIP".
Or, on Gitea, choose "ZIP".
- Turn on "Unknown sources" in "Settings" > "System" if you have not.
- Choose "Add-ons" tab on the left, and "Enter add-on browser" on the right.
- Choose "Install from zip file".
- Choose the location where the downloaded ZIP file is.
- It will install everything required. Please wait until seeing the "add-on installed".
- You can find the installed add-on in "My add-ons".
- If the add-on contains multi-byte character, please change "Fonts" to "Arial based" in the setting menu (choose "Standard" mode on the bottom-left corner).